We’re ready when you are.
Refacing: Done in five steps or less.
The process starts with removing and disposing of your existing cabinet doors, drawer fronts and hardware. Then, we’ll modify your existing cabinet boxes to modernize your kitchen and maximize your storage such as converting your lower cabinets doors to drawers or raising cabinets to accommodate new appliances. We can even add new boxes to expand your cabinet space, create a pantry, add an island and so much more.
Once the cabinet boxes are ready, we thoroughly prepare the outside surfaces of the cabinet boxes and apply a new coordinating 3D laminate veneer—just like at the cabinet manufacturing facility.
Finally, we add brand-new, high-quality, manufactured-in-Canada doors, soft-close hinges and slides, and hardware.
Our process from start to finish:
- We meet for your free consultation and estimate-virtual or in-person.
- Once you’re happy, we sign the contract and measure your kitchen.
- Your products are ordered, shipped, and delivered and we schedule your installation.
- Our expert team installs your kitchen.
- You love your kitchen, typically within 6 weeks of your order.
We can help update the space with new countertops, backsplashes, lighting and more.
Best of all, you don’t have to juggle multiple contractors and services—we take care of it all, right down to helping you select the right finishes for your space.
That’s it! With minimal time, less waste and less cost, your dream kitchen becomes a reality with Kitchens Renewed.